Disclaimer: Caesars Sportsbook is not yet online in Georgia. This review is based on Caesars’ offerings in states where it is legal. We will update this page when Caesars comes online in Georgia.
If Georgia ever decides to legalize online sports betting, Caesars Sportsbook could become a wagering option for sports fans in the state.
If Caesars launches in Georgia, we’re likely to see the same perks and features as it offers in the states where the sportsbook is already legal. This will include the sportsbook’s loyalty program (Caesars Rewards), as well as a number of additional promotions.
Caesars Sportsbook will also have a welcome offer for new users. We go over that and include a full review of the site on the page below.
When is Caesars Sportsbook launching in Georgia?
As we sit here in March 2023 there is no set date for when Caesars will launch its online sportsbook in Georgia. Lawmakers were hopeful of getting a referendum on the November 2022 ballot, sadly, that did not take place. That means 2023 is the earliest that you’ll be able to bet with Caesars in Georgia. The reality is though, that 2024 might be a more reasonable estimate.
We’ll bring you all the news on legalized sports betting at PlayGeorgia.com. We also will continue to update this page as we learn more about Caesars Sportsbook’s plans for expansion into Georgia.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code for March 2023
When you create an account and use the code LEGALFULL, you’ll receive up to $1,250 in first bet insurance. This means that if you lose your first real money bet, you’ll receive a refund of a free bet for up to $1,250.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Georgia|
|Caesars Georgia Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Caesars Georgia Welcome Bonus||Up to $1,250 Free Bet Insurance|
|Caesars Georgia Launch Date?||Unclear, but if it does happen, 2024 appears most likely|
|Last updated||March 2023|
Caesars welcome bonus — the fine print!
Once you create an account and enter the promo code, you’ll need to opt in on the promotions page. You will then need to make your first bet on the site (minimum of $10 to qualify).
If your bet loses, you will receive a free bet token to match your wager up to $1,100. You can then use this one-time token on any bet you would like, but you cannot apply it to multiple bets. If your first bet on the site wins, you will be able to continue playing as normal but will not qualify for the free bet refund.
Can I trust Caesars Sportsbook in Georgia?
If Georgia sports betting is legalized and Caesars receives approval to operate in the state, then it will be a trustworthy option, yes. Caesars has been offering online sports betting in a growing number of states for a few years now, including New Jersey, Michigan, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
To use the site, you will need to be within state lines and meet whatever minimum age requirement Georgia decides upon. Most states that have legalized sports betting so far have set the minimum age at 21, but it’s 18 in a few places. Caesars offers a number of responsible gambling options and security measures.
Getting started at Caesars online sportsbook
To create an account and start betting at Caesars Sportsbook Georgia, head to the online sportsbook’s website and select the registration button. From there, the sportsbook will ask you to fill in some details:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Two security questions
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Promo code (LEGALCZR)
- Caesars Rewards number (if applicable)
Caesars will then verify your details, and you’ll be almost ready to bet. Just select the deposit option at the top of the site to add money to your account.
To start placing bets at Caesars, just use the site’s main menu to browse and choose a sport. You will then be able to view all live and upcoming games. Select one to get a detailed view of the available betting options. Selecting the odds you want will add that wager to your bet slip.
How do I download the Caesars app?
The Caesars mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices. It works much the same as the Caesars website, but streamlined for use on phones and tablets. You can make deposits, claim promotions, select your odds and add wagers in a matter of minutes. The Caesars Rewards program is also available on the app.
To download the Caesars app, start by accessing the sign-up page and creating an account if you haven’t already. Once you’re signed up, here are the download steps:
- Click “Download App” at the top-right of the Caesars mobile site.
- Choose your state if prompted.
- Select the iOS/Android download depending on your device.
- This will take you to a page where you can complete the download.
- Launch the app and sign in to start playing.
Where do I find Caesars promotions?
Caesars has always offered a good number of benefits to sportsbook users. This can include free bets, parlay bonuses, giveaways and profit boosts. While the exact bonuses may vary over time, here are a few of the promos you might see:
- Parlay promos: Caesars runs a variety of parlay promotions. Some will give you a free bet whether your parlay wins or loses. Other times you might only get the bonus if your bet wins.
- Friend referrals: Refer your friends to Caesars Sportsbook. If they sign up and deposit $50 or more, you will receive a $100 free bet to use on the site.
- Profit boosts: Boost your net winnings on specific bets. You can often find these boosts on the sportsbook’s homepage or under each sports page.
Caesars has run a loyalty program for quite some time now. Caesars Rewards lets you earn points for every bet you make on the site. You can then exchange these points to redeem bonus cash and other sportsbook perks.
You can use your rewards card online and in person at Caesars locations in the US. If you’re already a cardholder, enter your details at registration to carry your points across the same account.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook app?
There’s plenty to like about Caesars Sportsbook, given its pedigree and experience:
- Fresh look: Caesars acquired William Hill in 2021 and has incorporated some of that online sportsbook’s themes and features. One of the main benefits is that the site and app are bright and very easy to navigate.
- Exhaustive betting options: Place spreads, moneylines, totals, futures, parlays, props, and more with ease. Just select the sport of your choice to get started.
- Promotions: This sportsbook always has a good list of promotions available, including free bets, parlay insurance and giveaways. There’s also a friend referral program, and you’ll qualify for Caesars Rewards.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
- Promotion navigation: Although labeled in a relatively clear fashion, Caesars’ promotions page could use an option to filter the available promos. This would allow you to browse sportsbook- or casino-only offers for a streamlined experience on the app and website.
- Intrusive bet slip: Your Caesars betting slip will always be open on the sportsbook’s website. While this may be handy for some, it can also be intrusive, and we would prefer the option to minimize it. This is less of a problem on the Caesars online sportsbook app, as you can simply navigate to the slip at any time.
What kind of bets can I place at Caesars?
Betting at Caesars Sportsbook starts with the basics like moneylines, spreads, and totals, but it also includes parlays, props, and futures. You will also find all the sports you would expect and more. This includes basketball, hockey, baseball, football, and soccer. For something a little different, look for betting options on golf, motorsports, tennis, and MMA.
The Caesars homepage will feature the most popular games and betting options by default, but you can use the main navigation bar to view specific sports at any time. There’s also a page dedicated to betting options that have boosts available. Just click on this via the main menu.
Caesars organizes its bets by type — scheduled, live, and futures. You can then select any game within these sections to expand the options available to you. Categories include popular bets, specials, same-game parlays, and player props. To move bets onto your slip, just click on the Caesars Sportsbook odds you’ve chosen.
Can I bet on the Atlanta United at Caesars?
Yes, there are plenty of MLS betting options at Caesars Sportsbook. To get started, head over to the soccer/MLS page, or use the search bar to look for Atlanta United specifically.
On the soccer page, you will see a list of available leagues. Click on any game to view a full list of betting options. Here are some potential United bets:
- MLS Cup winner: Wager on Atlanta United to claim the MLS Cup. From the MLS page, access “Futures” to view a full range of long-term bets. Other futures include player awards and conference winners.
- Correct score: Place a bet on the exact score of a game. This can be the result at full time or halftime.
- First scorer: Bet on a player to score the first goal of an MLS game. This option is available in the player props section.
- Live betting: Select a game to get started, then choose from among available real-time bets. Caesars will also stream live updates for the game on which you’re betting.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars Sportsbook quickly?
Depositing and withdrawing at Caesars is easy. Just use the button at the top of the page to fund your account or cash out at any time. Use one of the following options to add funds to your account. Deposits are usually instant and must be for a minimum of $20:
- Prepaid card
- Online banking
Withdrawing is just as easy. Caesars usually processes requests within 72 hours, which means you can get access to your cash pretty quickly using one of these options. Withdrawals must be for a $20 minimum, as well:
- Online banking
- Prepaid card
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook?
Open the Caesars help center by clicking the question mark icon at the top of the sportsbook’s homepage, then scroll down to the help section to access the site’s FAQ. This will include questions on banking, promotions, betting, rewards, and more. There’s even a “Betting 101” section if you would like to know more about sports betting terms and definitions.
For further support, you can get in touch with the sportsbook via phone, email, or online live chat.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars?
You can access Caesars’ responsible gambling section from the site’s help page. This breaks down how to detect a gambling problem within yourself or others, the state’s gambling board and basic betting principles.
From there, you can access the sportsbook’s gambling controls page. This allows you to set deposit, spending, and daily time limits. You can also set cool-off time limits to take a break from your account, anywhere from three to 30 days.
Self-exclusion is available on a temporary or permanent basis. Temporarily suspend your account for any period between three and 180 days or ban your account for one to five years. This is all available via Caesars’ responsible gambling toolkit or by contacting customer support.
Can I bet at Caesars Sportsbook in person?
You cannot bet in person anywhere in Georgia right now, but this could change depending on what precisely the state legalizes if it decides to legalize sports betting.
How does Caesars compare to other online sportsbooks?
If Caesars is eventually able to launch in Georgia, it is positioned to be one of the best betting options in the state. The company boasts a solid reputation and experience, and it has an array of fun features.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQs
When you create an account and use the code LEGALFULL, you’ll receive first bet insurance up to $1,250.
That depends on the minimum age that Georgia designates if it legalizes sports betting. Most states where sports betting is legal have set the minimum age at 21, but it’s 18 in a few places.
The app is available for download via the sportsbook website.
Caesars requires a minimum deposit of $20. Banking options include PayPal, online banking, Skrill, and Visa/Mastercard.
At the moment, you can’t use Caesars inside Georgia. The company’s online sportsbook is, however, legal and available in a number of other states.